Friday, January 26, 2007

All are Welcome!

So, I don't know what possessed me to start a blog. I've never been one to keep a diary or journal. But for some reason I have been compelled to blog. We'll see how it goes. If you like random, I suggest you stick around, because I can be pretty random. What exactly am I going to blog about...? I don't know. I may just post pictures of recent trips, funny things that I stumble upon, or exposing my heart. We'll see...

For now I think I'll just leave you with a picture of the puppies my dog had 6 weeks ago. She only had two, which is plenty for the breed. Any more and we'd have a house full of terrors. And both puppies are going to stay in the family. My parents are going to keep the male, Monty, and I'm going to keep the female, Izzie, for companionship to my dog (and their mama), Riley. These puppies are full of piss and vinegar, let me tell you, they are a credit to their breed. But they are so stinking cute! They actually had their first set of shots today, poor little things.

Well, That's about all I've got for you for now.

No comments: