Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Monterey Day Trip

So this past Saturday I went to Monterey for the day with a good friend, Stacey. This trip was two fold, celebrating my Stacey's birthday, and visiting my brother who attends CSU Monterey Bay. The day was great. Stop at the campus to see where my brother is living and pick him up. Headed to Cannery Row. Ate some grub at Bubba Gump's. Walked around a bit. Went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and checked out all the sea creatures. Walked around a bit some more, this time it was raining a little. Got some salt water taffy... Yummm.... Drove to Carmel and ate at Forge in the Forest. Everyone had a great time. It was sad to have to leave the beautiful coast. But it's comforting knowing that it's only a 2 hour drive away. I've attached a few photos of the day (by the way, if you haven't figured it out I love pictures).

No comments: