Wednesday, February 28, 2007

End of February Results

So I've made it through February. Two months of 2007 are gone. So let me give you a little update on how my New Month Resolutions are going:

1. Not step foot in Target for the WHOLE month - Success is mine! I did not step foot in a Target store ALL MONTH. And with that, my checking account stayed a little fuller.

2. Lose 5 pounds. Last month I lost 6.4. So this is totally doable - This was not a success. But I did lose, just now 5 pounds. That's ok though, I've got next month to make up for it.

3. Take a day trip somewhere - The going somewhere didn't happen this month, unless you count Modesto... Yea, I didn't think so.

4. Not mope on the dreaded Valentine's Day because I don't have a Valentine - Really can't judge how this one went. I spent the dreaded holiday with friends, so that was great.

5. Take my mom out to lunch - Mom and I are busy. I did make her dinner. Does that count?

6. Heavily pursue finding a new job - Haven't hurt from the City of Modesto since the written exam. Praying I hear from them soon, very soon.

7. Actively seek God in my day to day life worshiping Him and bring Him glory - This is one of those things that I will always strive to succeed at. I will always feel I'm not reaching God's expectations, but that is only the reason to seek harder. I have been challenged though the weekly Bible study that I am in and with Spiritual Formation Sunday mornings. Always a work in progress.

Update as of 2/28/07.

No comments: