Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Month Resolutions

My New Month Resolutions for March are:

1. Actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory.

2. No myspace. You still want to leave me a comment or message you can at my myspace page, I just won't be checking them until April 1st. And everyone can hold me accountable since it shows last login date on my profile.

3. No makeup. Yes, I'll still be wearing it, I just won't be purchasing it for the month. I have a ton of makeup, and it's time to reduce inventory.

4. Lose 5 pounds. Same as last month and the next 9 months of the year. Time to get serious, June is only 3 months away.

5. Exercise. I don't have to belong to a gym to do this. I am going to exercise in some form or another at least 3 times a week.

6. Go somewhere out of the area. I live so close to a lot, time to experience and enjoy it.

7. Target is back in the pictures, just in moderation. Time to shop only by a list of needs. And no, that does not mean that I'll be making the list as I shop. :)

8. Heavily pursue finding a new job.

And for the Lent season I have given up soda.

No comments: