Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Month Resolutions

I'm not so good with the whole New Year's Resolutions. Just like everyone else I end up breaking them 2 months into the year. That's why I've decided that this year I'm going to have New Month Resolutions instead of New Year Resolutions. Little short term goals that are more attainable that year long goals. My NMR for February are (not in any particular order):

1. Not step foot in Target for the WHOLE month. I shop there way too much, a lot of times just because I'm bored. And I don't walk out of there without buying something and spending at least $30, once or twice a week! It's time to take a break and see if I come out ahead and not in the negative. Honestly, I can get the basics that I need at the grocery store.

2. Lose 5 pounds. Last month I lost 6.4. So this is totally doable.

3. Take a day trip somewhere. Monterey was January, maybe Sacramento or San Francisco for this month.

4. Not mope on the dreaded Valentine's Day because I don't have a Valentine. But rather rejoice because God has good things planned for my life and each new day is a day closer to meeting my future mate.

5. Take my mom out to lunch.

6. Heavily pursue finding a new job.

7. Actively seek God in my day to day life worshiping Him and bring Him glory.

What are some resolutions that others have?

No comments: