New Month Resolutions time! May resolutions are:
1. Actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory.
2. Still... No pastries, desserts, and nibblings from Hilmar Cheese. They are delicious. But they are the death of me.
3. Yep, this one again... Lose 5 pounds. Time to get seriously serious, summer is closer than just around the corner, it's in less than a month.
4. Go somewhere out of the area. Last month was Washington DC. It won't be somewhere as far, but I'm definitely going somewhere at least 50 miles away. My BFF, Rylen, and I are planning something for Memorial Day weekend. But we're not sure what to do yet. Any ideas?
5. Still Target in moderation. Shopping only by a list of needs. And no, that does not mean that I'll be making the list as I shop. :)
6. God has a plan for me in my job situation. And I'm trusting Him, but I still have to actively pursue opportunities out there. So I will continue to look for a new job.
7. Have the BEST darn birthday EVER (May 14)! Anyone care to join me?