Tuesday, May 1, 2007

And the results are in...

April Resolution Results!

1. Actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory.
A continued work in progress that will never be completed or perfected until I am with my Maker.

2. No pastries, desserts, and nibblings from Hilmar Cheese. They are delicious. But they are the death of me.
I'm not going to lie and say that I passed this one with flying colors. BUT I was much more in control. Definitely one to continue working on.

3. Yep, this one again... Lose 5 pounds. Time to get seriously serious, summer is just around the corner.
I don't know how I ended the month overall. But I do know that I didn't make the 5 pounds down mark, but I did lose some. HAHA, I'm a loser!

4. Go somewhere out of the area. I got this one in the bag!
Ummmm....Hi, I flew across the country to our Nation's Capital to visit good friends. It was fantastic!

5. Still Target in moderation. Shopping only by a list of needs. And no, that does not mean that I'll be making the list as I shop. :)
I went to Target only a handful of times and was in control.

6. Heavily pursue finding a new job.
Came to the realization that if I must then I will move out of the area for a new job. Of course, I'll only move to places that I'd like to live. So far, besides the Modesto to Merced radius I've looked at SLO County. Possible potential jobs being referred to me by people I know...thank you!

And for the Lent season I have given up soda.
Piece of cake! Success!

No comments: