So, here's what we have completed with the house in the past month (pictures to follow later).
- Had a yard sale in August to sell stuff and empty house. Whatever was left over got moved to the church for the church yard sale in October.
- Bathroom completely gutted!
- 75% complete with removing cabinets and counter in kitchen.
- Removed felt pad in living room. Did this mainly to remove any smell being held in it and to reduce dust.
- Removed mid-wall trim and crown molding in kitchen and utility room.
- Purchased new front and back door!
- Central heating and air installed.
- Cabinets, counter, and back splash picked out for kitchen.
There is still a TON to do. We're not even close to the painting stage, but hopefully soon enough we will be. Feel free to stop by if you're in the neighborhood. I'd be happy to give a tour!