Friday, September 7, 2007

September

Time for September's resolutions...

1. Actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory. Being like Jesus to people. Hold me accountable, please.

2. Change my eatting habits. By doing this it'll be easier to losing weight. There are only 35 days until the wedding that I'm in. I know I can do this!

3. Go somewhere at least an hour away from home - Tahoe here I come!

4. Quit rewarding myself with food. Time to reward myself with something different. A pedicure, manicure, new shirt, or purse, or whatever (and I'm making enough money to do that and not worry too much now!).

5. Exercise. Swim, walk, Bosu ball, anything! I found that Pilates makes me sore = working muscles that need to be worked. Time to do that more often.

6. Have at least one major thing completed on the house. Attempt to have bathroom partially done.

7. Do something BOLD or DARING!

8. Purchase couch for house.

9. Start tanning again. I can't be a white bridesmaid...

No comments: