Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hello quiet...

Welcome November, where weekends are free and plans are not definite. Oh yea, and the month of turkey.

Here comes the busy month of October. Who'd have thought October of all months would be busy. So my resolutions are:

November's resolutions are...

1. Focus on getting into the Word on a regular basis.

2. Work on losing weight for my own quality of life. I have to change my eating habits by eating heathly foods and being active.

3. Go somewhere.

4. Exercise - walk, Bosu ball, pilates...

5. Start major renovations on the house once it's appraised.

7. Do something BOLD or DARING! Let me know if you're daring to join me...

8. Purchase couch and entertainment unit for house, research closet storage units.

9. Not over indulge at Thanksgiving. Eat health until I feel satisfied, not stuffed.

No comments: