Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Less Overwhelmed

Maybe by listing off what I've completed each day I'll feel less overwhelmed and more caught up. Well, it's at least worth a shot... So here's what I've done so far today.

Personal:
Faxed off proof of Izzie getting rabies shot to Merced Animal Control.
Filled out passport application.
Update weight tracker on blog.
Installed Turbo Tax 2007 on computer. (ok, I really did that last night, but it's done none the less.)
Call Pier 1 about rug I saw in shop yesterday. Drat, not on clearance like I hoped and prayed, $399...
Wrote down (actually typed) all of the cool "National Day of..." for January before throwing that sheet of my desk calendar away.
Read through a month of my new favorite blogger.
Voted.
Imported 2 CDs onto my computer.
Got my taxes done.

Work:
P5 Capability
Leakers
Closed IP Files for P1, P2, P4, P5
Scanned over 100 documents.
Worked on updating the vendor assurance requirements.

No comments: