Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Movies I've Seen in 2008: February

Step Up (DVD) - What is it about dance movies that make them so great? I love movies like Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights, Save The Last Dance... And I liked Step Up just as equally! Hello! Tatum Channing is H-O-T!!! And a good dancer.

Good Luck Chuck (DVD) - This movie is not what I expected! Yea, it's funny and all, but there is a lot of booby. Think Wedding Crasher meets Along Came Polly. Still a funny movie. But note to self, do not watch with parents.

No Reservations (DVD) - A little slow. More depressing than I thought it was going to be based on what I remember previews to be. Who doesn't like a movie involving food and good looking chefs?

Juno (theater) - I really didn't know what to think going into this movie. I had mixed feelings about the story line, but went to see it anyway. The movie was good. Funny. Thought provoking. Ellen Paige was great! Very funny with all of the Junoisms. I recommend seeing this movie at some point.

Hairspray (DVD) - Can't see how this movie got such raving reviews. Yea, it was good and all, but not as good as I thought it was going to be. John Travolta = not a very good actor playing a woman.

27 Dresses (theater) - Love, love, LOVED this movie! So the story of my life. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Doesn't know how to say no. Super cute, funny, entertaining, captivating, etc. Great movie. Can't wait until it's out on DVD.

No comments: