Monday, March 10, 2008

The house as of yesterday.

And technically today since the guys haven't worked since yesterday morning. Yep, that's right. They worked on a Saturday.

As you can see, the bathroom, utility closet, and back bedroom and closet are sheet rocked, taped, and mudded. No too much more to do. So painting should be happening this weekend. Let me know if you're interested in helping. The more painters the better.

Back bedroom. That's where I'll sleep.

Lookit! Soon I can shower. Watch out until then...no showering. At least there.

And I can go potty in the potty hole. Of course there will be an actual toilet.

And that's where I'll wash my clothes.

View from the living/dining room into the kitchen and the door to the back bedroom.

I took some really cool composition shots of random things in and around the house too. I'll post those sometime soon.

**Post note: As of Monday the kitchen is also sheet rocked, taped, and mudded. I was unable to upload pictures yesterday.

No comments: