Thursday, April 10, 2008

Downward Trend

Just the way I like it! Here is a little chart that I've made with my decrease weight/increasing weight lose. I've removed the actual weights on the y-axis for my own personal privacy.

The dates and weights are based on my Weight Watcher weigh-ins that happen on Mondays.

Without including what I actually weight, I'll tell you that since the January 7th weigh-in I've lost 8.2 pounds. I'm only 1.8 pounds away from my goal of losing 10 by Jenn and Anthony's May 10th wedding. And then I'd only be 10 away from my 20 pounds for 2008 goal.

But with my 10 year reunion coming up the end of June, I've decided to add to my goal an extra 5 before the reunion. So, now my 2008 goal is 25 pounds, 15 before the end of June and another 10 by the end of the year.

Please help keep me motivated, hold me accountable, and slap my hand if I pick up a cookie.

Thanks!

Much love to homies!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Way to go!! You're doing great!! I promise to tsk tsk you if I see you try to cheat. :)