Sunday, April 13, 2008

W-O-W!

That's all I can say about the Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift concert that I went to on Thursday at Arco Arena.

Kaitlin
and I left home just a little after 4, and made it to Cafe Bernardo just a little later. Kaitlin's good friends, Britney, is going to UC Davis, so she met us for dinner. That was pretty special for Kaitlin. I had the most delicious Thai Noodle Salad. I forgot to take a picture of it at the restaurant, so here's a picture of the leftovers.

Imagine it not in a to-go box, on a leaf of lettuce, with purple cabbage on top.
We made it to Arco and our seats during Taylor Swift's first song. Can I just say that I want her sparkly guitar! It's pretty! Problem, with the sparkly guitar and the sparkly pink dress there was a lot of sparkle and light reflecting. So most of my pictures of TS show her as a moving white blog. But I did get a couple good ones!
I like her backdrop... So simple...We took this one during intermission.
And then Rascal Flatts started. They were one of the best concerts I've ever been to. If you are a fan of theirs or of just country, GO SEE THEM!
There were pyrotechnics.
And bright lights.Even the troops came out!They spent half the time on a circular rotating mini stage closer to our seats.Kaitlin was happy!
And that is how I spent my Thursday evening.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are so lucky. Next time you decide to go to a killer concert like that you better let me know. Ha Ha I am really glad you two had so much fun!!!!

Courtney said...

Well,... I'm going to see Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner at the end of May in Fresno...