Thursday, May 8, 2008

What's Coming Up

What is to come? You know. I've got so much going on in my life right now. But that's not what I want to share with you. I want to let you know what you can look forward to seeing here in the near future.

  1. More pictures of the house! I know. You're super stoked about that. But what I'm gonna do is show you the house in it's full completed (= me moved in and unpacked) glory compared to what it was before we broke in fixed it up.

  2. Now that I'm just about moved in and living on my own. Finally. Do you know what that means? That's right, I'm gonna have a kitchen all to myself. I knew that's what you were thinking too! And you know what that means? Yep. I'll get to cook and bake and entertain without being a burden or imposing on my parents. So, I've been contemplating starting a second blog with recipes, and food pictures, and maybe reviews on places that I eat, wines I drink alone with friends. Well, you get the picture.

  3. Well, ok, so far I've only thought of two things. But look at that. I just turned that into a 3rd thing. So tell me your thoughts and opinions. Is there something you'd like to hear more about, less about. Hum? Please share.

  4. Ok, so I just thought of a 4th. Yeah me! How about as I find pictures of my youth that triggers memories I share them. Any kind of memory, embarrassing for me, funny, serious, embarrassing for others.
Yea, ok, so that I think that's gonna be enough to keep me busy. Please share ideas if you have any.

No comments: