Monday, June 16, 2008

Movies I've Seen in 2008: June

Sex And The City (theater): LOVED IT! It was the longest movie that went by in a flash. This movie was great. It gave a quick refresher on where the show ended and picked up nicely a few years from that. They (the powers that be that wrote, directed, and produced) did an excellent job of keeping with the style and format of the show. My advice, go see the movie. Even if you've never seen the series, go see the movie.

Little Nicky (TV): Ok, yea, I'm a little behind and haven't seen this movie. While working on my quilt yesterday, my viewing options were 1) Little Nicky, or 2) the US Open, which is like watching paint dry. So I watched Little Nicky. It was ok. Nothing that I'm going to make sure I watch again. And I dont' know if it's even on TV again and nothing else is on if I'll watch it. It's an ok movie if you can handle hell and hell jokes and mocking of heaven and angels. I say don't waste your time, but your call.

No comments: