Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alright Already!

I'm sorry folks! I didn't give you an update on the going ons and the interaction between Jacob and I. I'm missed a day. I'm sorry alright.

But really, there was nothing to report for yesterday. The most I saw of him was his head while he was driving to park and I was walking towards my office. I had no one to eat up front with, and I wasn't going to eat alone... So I ate at my desk.

I know. I'm a loser.

I was asked by Bernard if I had gotten my hiking boots yet. I told him that as of right now I don't have a reason to run out and buy some. No one has asked me to go hiking.

I was advised by numerous people to lay low over this next week. See if he comes to me. So, I'm laying low and seeing. It's hard this laying low business.

BUT! Currently, as I type, he is 25 feet away in a conference room for a meeting. This is a test... Will he come down the way to my desk? Say hello to me? Or to Bernard?

I'll keep you posted.

And currently, as of right now, there are no plans for Friday. I must consult my consultants to find out if it would be a good idea for me to try to set something up.

I'm open to all advise, ideas, suggestions, requests.

HELP! I'm clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff!

No comments: