Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad Hair Day. Take 2.

I don't know what possessed me to do it. Spur of the moment? Lapse of judgement. Stupidity? Yep, that's it!

From the beginning, the day after I got it cut, I just couldn't do it. And I think the main problem was that I got it cut so short in the winter. Then the rainy season hit. And the fog. And any kind of moisture that could be in the air, was. And what does my hair react to? Moisture.

So how you see my hair in these pictures... That's how it was for months. In fact, it was like that for so long, that by the time it wasn't my hair was longer. Duh, right?

As you can tell, I'm thrilled in this picture. Because I knew that the time I spent on my hair was wasted on the beautiful, misty March morning. Then it was a frizzy, wavy, un-corporating mess the rest of the day.

No comments: