Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friday Night Happenings. Take 2.

Alright folks. We're going to try this again.

This Friday a group of people from work are going to gather for drinks, maybe dinner, and conversation. It'll basically be the same group from last Friday, minus one who will be traveling to Wisconsin. And, once again, Jacob said he'd be there. So, unless some work thing comes up again, he'll be there.

And if he's not I'm going to march out to his office on Monday and kick his butt. Then I'm going to get his number so I can bug him all the time about how bad I kicked his butt. Then maybe he'll be totally intimidated by me and agree to hang out.

So, hopefully he just shows up, has a drink or two, and loosens up. He's a shy guy, shy guys need liquid loosener upper serum. Then hopefully he'll fall madly in love with me and whisk me away and we'll live happily ever after. The End.

Then I won't have to kick his butt. I don't want him to be intimidated by me. It's just not in my nature to be an intimidater.

No comments: