Friday, July 25, 2008

Googled

Have you ever googled your name? What did you find?

Well, in my "I'm bored out of my mind state" I googled myself. Why not?

So this is what I found...
  • There is someone with my name on Facebook, from New Zealand.
  • My Facebook counterpart also is a backpacker with an account on Changents.
  • WOW. She also has an account on Volunteer Journals. Where she journaled her Mount Everest climb!
  • She is also the executive director of the GNV Foundation where she raised over $100k.
  • And the list goes on and on...
Ok, so I'm done with the global trotting, world peace seeking, mountain climbing Courtney Montague. Off to find a different version...
  • HAHA! Finally found myself here. Scroll down to the bottom under the 2002 heading, last paragraph.
  • Here I am again...for the same reason. Go to page 3.
  • Finally, another Courtney Montague in the United States. In Colorado to be exact.
Ok, I googled myself all the way to page 20. Me, myself, and I need to get our name out on the web a little more. Not sure how really. I'll work on that.

No comments: