Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've done it!

I'd like to invite you to join me over at a new little site of mine. I'm calling it "A Pinch, A Dash, and A Splash".

Over yonder at "A Pinch, A Dash, and A Splash" you'll learn all about my kitchen experiences, good and bad. I'll share with you recipes that I've found, altered, made up, dream of making. Maybe even some reviews of products, foods, or gadgets I've found. Heck, maybe I'll even review restaurants or places that I dine. Although, with the cost of things these days...I don't go out to eat much.

So pop on over to "A Pinch, A Dash, and A Splash" every now and then. I will warn/admit now, "A Pinch, A Dash, and A Splash" won't be updated as frequently as this site, but I'll do my best.

And for your dining pleasures, I've already put a recipe in for you to test or try out. But trust me, it's a winner!

No comments: