Monday, July 21, 2008

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch

20 years ago, Kaitlin went to camp.
But during this trip she road on my mom's shoulders while I unpacked and settled in for the week.

So, you've seen it here folks. The first time Kaitlin went to Frontier Ranch at Mission Springs.
Frontier Ranch that is...

And yesterday Kaitlin went back to camp. "Huh?", you say. Yea, you heard me right. Kaitlin tried to pull a fast one on me and come home and let everyone know but me. To surprise me. I figured it out though, I just didn't let on to my mom that I had. Love you mom!

None the less, I was uber thrilled that she came home. Even if it was because she needed to get her car smogged and fill out paperwork for APU. We still made cookies for her to take back, and maybe share with others. And we watched Camp Rock that I had TIVOed when it came out. Ok, I lied. Mom and Kaitlin watched Camp Rock while I fell asleep on the couch.

A note to Kaitlin:
Don't wreck mom's car. And they found out about the dent that someone put on your bumper. Hope those cookies are lasting. If not, you know how to make them, or where to find the recipe. I love you! Thanks for the "surprise". It was great seeing you. And I'll try to get over there before the next 5 weeks are done. MUAH!

No comments: