Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Sneak Peek of What's to Come...

So, I told you yesterday that I've started scanning some pictures to share with you. I admit, so will be highly incriminating towards none other than moi. There will be some blackmail type pictures of others, that will remain nameless at this point.

But while I'm still sorting through and scanning pictures, I thought I tease you with one. Give you a sneak peek. Wet your appetite.

Tada! It's me! Me as a, um, 4 year old...? Maybe I was 3. I really don't know how old I am in this picture. But wasn't I just so gosh darn cute! (My apologize for the picture being crooked. It was a wallet size picture that didn't want to scan straight. Deal with it!)

Please note, this is me being nice to myself. I have much worse to come. You just wait. Sit on the edge of your chair and wait.

No, don't you get up. Sit back down!

1 comment:

Teaseburger said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Cute!!!! I can't wait for more!!!