- Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the size and shape of the gift.
- Real tree or Artificial? I love real ones, but hate the maintenance of them. So how about a fake tree that looks real.
- When do you put up a tree? Or maybe the more accurate question should be this… When did you put your tree up? Generally it goes up the beginning of December, except this year it went up undecorated about a month ago. Long story.
- When do you take it down? When I’ll feel like it. I’m not going to commit myself to a date or time of the year. HA!
- Do you like eggnog? No, not really. I’m all about the hot buttered rum hold the rum.
- Favorite gift received as a child? That would require remembering gifts that I received as a child. I can’t even remember what I got last year.
- Hardest person to buy for? Parents
- Easiest person to buy for? Siblings
- Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, the faceless angels. That reminds me, I need to get that out so I don’t forget to put it up.
- Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail Christmas cards. Sometimes I even make them myself. Not sure what I’m going to do this year.
- Worst Christmas gift you ever received? See #6.
- Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
- When do you start shopping for Christmas? Haha! Every year I swear I’m going to start earlier in the year. Every year I start around the 1st of December. Then I cuss malls, shopping centers, and shipping costs. Then I swear that I’ll never go to a mall, shopping center, store during the Christmas season again. Until the following year happens. See #6, I have a horrible memory.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hummm… Can’t remember. Probably not. But maybe…
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies. Oh! And the See’s chocolates.
- Lights on the tree? Is it a Christmas tree without lights? Simple, classic white lights.
- Favorite Christmas song? All I Want For Christmas is You
- Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel on Christmas Eve to aunt and uncles. Then home Christmas day.
- Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Rudolph, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer. Yes, I had to sing the song a few times.
- Angel on the tree top or a star? I don’t have either one yet… Maybe I should put one on my Christmas list.
- Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Depends on Dad’s work schedule. General schedule: open stockings, then Santa gifts, breakfast, then all other gifts. Everything still happens in that order, there just might be an 8 hour break in-between.
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds.
- Favorite Ornament theme or color? Stars
- Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever mom makes. I’m not picky, just preferably not something commonly made.
- What do you want for Christmas this year.? A new computer/laptop and/or an iPhone.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I received this little Christmas...questionnaire...a couple days ago at work. I thought it would be fun to post my answers and give everyone else a chance to answer them too. So if you have a blog, copy and paste into your blog with your answers, then leave me a comment so I can check it out. This should be fun and a good way to start getting you in the holiday spirit!