Thursday, January 15, 2009

Randomness for the Day

So far, I have deleted over 1.5 gigs of music from my computer. On my way to removing a large majority of my secular music.
----------
My belt, the one I'm wearing right now, I used to be able to use the 2nd to 3rd hole, I'm now using the 5th hole. Go me!
----------
This morning it was 50 degrees in Anchorage. (I only know this because I received a text with the information.)
----------
How much is enough? How long is a piece of string?
----------
I need to invent something. Something that will make me millions. So I can 1) quit work; 2) tithe a lot; 3) shop when I want to not when I can; 4) travel a lot.
----------
My car needed 2 front brake pads and 2 rear boots. $375 later...
----------
Praise God! My total ended up being only $289. Still a lot, but about $100 less.
----------
I just helped/watched Kaitlin take a flat tire off and replace with the spare. Girl power!
----------

1 comment:

Teaseburger said...

That's a lot of music.

Yeah... I don't fit in any of my belts anymore....

Warming up nicely there!! Like here!!