Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Sick Dog

No, really, my dog is sick. Izzie, the poor little thing. I took her to the vet yesterday. He doesn't know what's wrong, but here's a prescription for 4 days. She sounds worse today than she did yesterday. And I'm hoping that she'll sound better tomorrow.

It's all in her lungs whatever it is. She's raspy, and hacking, and coughing, and her heart is racing, and she's not very energetic.

If things don't get better by tomorrow afternoon she may have to have chest x-rays. Great! Just what I need to pay for right now.

But she's like my child, and I'll do whatever I can to make her better.

1 comment:

Danae said...

Poor doggy. I know, it's never fun going to the vet because you don't get out of there for less than $150. But they're your kids, of course you cough it up! And yes, animals get pneumonia. My kitty Lucky had it about a month ago. Ms. Schaper and I took turns giving him medicine, because he thinks he belongs to her! He's back to normal now, after a lengthy dose of antibiotics.