Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life as I know it...

I've got so much going on right now. And at some point when I have time while I'm at home AND my internet is working I'll get you updated. Here's a couple quick things for you:
-I had a fabulous birthday dinner surrounded by friends and family.
-Followed by a wonderful(ly hot) day at the Lodi Zinfest.
-I found a puppy a week and a half ago. After keeping an eye out for lost puppy signs without avail, my brother is keeping him.
-Memorial Day weekend was just what I needed. Sunday was packed with friends and activities, but yet relaxing at the same time.
-Monday Riley started having a seizure. Within 24 hours she had another one. I took her to the vet. She made it all day yesterday and through the night without having one.
-Tonight I'm going to a BBQ.
-Tomorrow is a graduation.
-Weekend...??? Nothing...yet.
-Then a new week begins.

I honestly may have forgotten things. I've been busy at work. Busy at home. Busy inbetween.

Did I forget anything? Fill me in, I'm drawing a blank.

Have you ever tried to draw a blank, it's hard.

Or easy.

No comments: