Friday, May 1, 2009

Which way is up?

Have you ever felt like you're super busy? Like you go from one thing to the next without catching your breath. You're busy at work. You have a busy social calendar. And when you have some down time you have choirs to do, laundry to fold, errands to run.

That's me right now.

Work is extremely business. For this I am grateful, especially these days. But for the last few weeks I've been eating lunch at my desk while working. I'm just busy. New projects all the time.

Case in point, I started this "quick" post 45 minutes ago.

During the week after work I'm always on the go for one reason or another. And on the weekends I'm working on things that need to get done or skipping town. Please don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have a full social calendar than a completely blank one.

All I can say is... thank heavens for DVR. Watch missed shows AND fold laundry. I'm a multi-tasker.

No comments: