Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ask me a question...

I'll tell you no lies.

Yeah! Someone actually asked me some questions!
----------
What is your favorite recipe to make?
You know, I don't know if I have a favorite to make. I do have a bunch that I know off the top of my head though. Like the corn casserole recipe. And Boboli pizza (which I just realized I don't have posted!). And easy peanut butter cookies. I would say that I enjoy baking more than I do cooking though.

What is your favorite recipe that one of your friends makes?
Oh. Ew. Ah. Eek! I have great friends that are wonderful at making things in the kitchen. Nothing at the present 11:36pm hour is sticking out in my head. But very rarely is there a time that a friend makes something that I don't like.

Although, there was that time that Mitch made chili with venison, he just didn't share that tidbit until after people were done. I thought it tasted a little...off... Not bad though.

Tell us a fun story from when you were in high school? College?
Let me say this. I had the absolute best college roommate. We lived together 3 of the 4 years, and even during the 4 she'd stay at the house frequently. We laughed all-the-time! During our freshman year Melissa was a big...wild. And, well, I was not. But I always told her that if she ever needed a ride no matter the hour to call me and I'd pick her up. This one time she took me up on that offer by the time we got back to the dorm parking lot my near spot was taken and we had to park far far away. At 2am. With an intoxicated Melissa. Now keep in mind that Cal Poly's campus is quite hilly, and our dorm was up hill (both ways in the snow barefoot). Every couple feet Melissa had to stop, squat, laugh, and make a comment about how far we still had to go. They weren't just your typical "man we've got a long way to go," comments, they were "whoa nelly! we're so far away." comments. It took us about 30 minutes. It should have only take us 5. It's totally a "you had to be there" moment. We still laugh about it, and many other memories from college.
----------
And so concludes the first episode of "ask Courtney questions, trying to stump or make a fool of her". Just kidding. If there is anything you want to know about me just shoot me a question. I'll bank them up and someday in the next 3 years have episode 2.

Any question at all. Sky's the limit.

No comments: