Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ask me a question... part 2

Oops... I lied. When I said Friday I really meant when I remembered after Friday. So here it is, a few more questions answered for you.

Last time I posted questions and answers it must have sparked something with others. YEAH! So here are some more questions that a friend wanted to know about.

  1. What is your favorite sport to play? to watch?
    Good question! I don't play a lot of sports, and if I do..., well I never do. I'm not the most coordinated when it comes to hands/eyes. I enjoy watching both forms for football/futbol, Football and Soccer.
  2. If you were independently wealthy and could do whatever you wanted with your life and time, what would you do?
    Personally I would travel, everywhere. And I would support whatever hobbies I have, photography, etc. But I would also donate to charities and Christian organizations. Of course I would buy a house, but nothing to large and flashy, something simple and homey. Would I still work? Probably, but not what I'm doing now. I'd rather do something where I pick and choose when I want to work. Like own my own business of some sort. But I still would like to be able to give my time to church, missions, etc. So working with my own schedule would allow the freedom to do what I want with my time. Oh boy, this list could go on and on forever.
  3. I always see a lot of flower pictures for POTD - is there a special reason for them?
    Well, to be honest, there isn't a special reason for them. They are available and easy to photograph. My mom's garden is constantly blooming with some flower right now, so I just bring my camera over and snap away. I'm good with still photos, gotta start working on people photos. Any one up for a photo shoot?
  4. Which cartoon character do you most identify with? What about historical figure?
    Oh geez! The last "cartoon" I watched was Bolt. Or was it Up? I haven't watched cartoons besides as movies in years. So I don't think I could properly answer that questions. Same with the historical figure. That takes too much brain work right now.
Anyone else? Got a burning question that you're just dying to know? Ask away. Next installment to come sometime down the road.

When I say down the road I mean after someone asks me a question or two and I realize I've had a post in "draft" form for awhile.

No comments: