- What television character do you identify with?
...???... I don't know. You tell me. Those of you that know me, what TV character do I identify with?
- Describe your morning routine.
Snooze button minimum 6 times. I'm not kidding. Officially wake up. Potty, strip down neked to weigh myself, shower. Contacts in, brush the teeth, take the morning pills. Feed the dog (she's gotta get her lazy bum outta bed too). Dress, dry hair while doing make-up. Yep, I'm talented like that. Deoderant check. Shoes on, dog gets antsy to go. Give dog her morning pills. Grab lunch from freezer. Grab banana or breakfast bar. Dog on leash, walk across the street, good mornings to mom and who ever else is awake. Shoo dog away from other dog's food bowls, the little piggy! Run across the street, grab junk, go to work.
- How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
I keep a stock of non-perishables at my desk for the days I forget to bring something, like today. But I generally try to keep a week's worth of frozen healthy meals in the freezer at work. Hardly ever do I go out to eat.
- What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
This takes too much thinking right now. I just can't go that far into the recesses of my brain. Sorry.
- Name your top three beauty products.
Bare Essentials eye shadows. Mary Kay tinted moisturizer foundation. Bionic hair straightener.
- What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
Turn the music up and set my phone to play road slots while I'm driving.
- What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (<-- link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
Walla Walla, WA; Bremerton, WA; Murray, KY; Moab, UT; Milwaukie, OR; Berea, KY. Hummm... Ok, I didn't think I would be dispositioned to reside in those locations. I've never been to Kentucky, but maybe I should go visit if it's an ideal place for me to live. Ideally though, I love Colorado and where I currently reside.
- Are you waiting for something?
Yes, I'm always waiting for something. Waiting for something boils down to waiting for God to do His thing. 1) I'm waiting for Mr. Right. 2) I'm waiting on my winning lotto ticket. 3) Waiting for the funds to get a new camera body. 4) Waiting on my big "photography break-thru". But I'm content with where I am in waiting because I know that God has it all under control.
- What was the last shocking news you heard?
Bad news bears, but a good friend of my brother was arrested by the FBI for child p0rn0graphy (0 used instead of o to reduce spammers). That definitely came as a shocker!
- What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
Deny my God. Kill. Or give up ice cream. I'm sure there is something more serious than giving up ice cream, but that's what came to mind. :)