- I went to the doctor. I do not like going to the doctor.
- I got my car washed, which was much needed. And then it rained. I'm totally ok with that, because the inside of the car needed to be cleaned just as much as the outside.
- I went to Victoria's Secret where I redeemed my free panty coupon and got a new bra. TMI? Sorry, it's the truth.
- I perused H&M looking for cute clothes (which I found and did not buy) and looking for dresses the girls and I could wear to Chris' wedding. I, ah, bought the twins cute matching outfits.
- I walked thru Gap. I was not impressed.
- I walked thru Sephora where I had to restrain myself from getting anything.
- I went to Trader Joes. I bought yummy food stuff.
- I went to Smart & Final where I needed to get my supplies for Bible Study later in the day.
- I went home for an...egg salad sandwich! YUM! I love Easter!
- I hung out with the twins and their mama.
- I went to Save Mart to get a few extra supplies for Bible Study.
- I did not make it to Weight Watchers because I was running behind.
- I helped make and serve dinner to the Turlock Rescue Mission as an outreach with my Bible Study gals. It was great!
Does that mean I got to sleep in? No. Does that mean that I went to bed earlier? No. But I feel better anyways. Makes me wonder if I could get away with working 4 10s then having a 3 day weekend...
Hummm... Gonna have to look into that one...