Friday, April 2, 2010

My Mug

You haven't seen my face in awhile.
(me. not recent. but taken within the last ... 2 months.)


Ha, you haven't really even heard from me in awhile. Sorry about that.

Things have been crazy. And it doesn't fail, everytime I have a good topic to blog about, or something to rant/voice my opinion about, I'm driving. Can't really blog and drive at the same time. I think that falls into the same "illegal" category as texting and driving. And then by the time I get home, I've forgotten. So bear with me. I'll be back. Full fledge I'll be back!

Oh, and stay tuned...I'll be updating my blog.  And my domain name.  And it's gonna be grand!  Now I just need to get it going.

1 comment:

Matthew Boucher said...

i think i need to attach a notebook to my wrist so i can write down my blogging ideas as they come... i think of a hundred during the day, and when it comes time to sit in front of the computer... totally blank.