- Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cellphone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
My first cell phone...it was the size of 1/2 a brick. I got my mom's hand-me-down, it was my freshman year of college. That phone didn't last long. I upgraded to the Nokia. Do you remember the Nokia? The same phone that everyone had? The one that you could change the face plate? Yeah, that one.
- What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you?
I have no idea. I was young. My memory has failed me.
- What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it? My first vehicle was my dad's old Chevy Silverado (or was it the Sierra?), it was a truck. My parents decided that me driving a truck probably wasn't a wise decision...gas guzzler. So they got me a '88 (I think...) hatchback Civic. Not my favorite. 1) no radio. 2) no A/C. 3) 2 door. Let's just say, my first quarter at Cal Poly, in the summer while coming home just about every weekend, was a hot summer. Junior (or was it late sophomore?) year of college mom and dad upgraded me to a '92 4 door accord, with A/C and a cassette player. Fall after graduating, the civic went to car heaven, therefore my brother got the next in line, being my accord, and I had to be a big girl and buy a car. Now I drive a Corolla with 4 doors, A/C, and a CD player! Big time upgrade.
- Who was your hero growing up?
I don't know if I had a hero. Maybe Barbie. Or Jem. Shera? I have no idea.
- Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
- What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
I'd love to show you pictures. And maybe somewhere on here I have one. I don't know what my first BAD haircut was, but I can tell you my WORST haircut. I thought, sure, I can have short hair, like really short. Well, this wavey haired broad cannot have really short hair. Let's just say there aren't many pictures documenting that era of my life.
- What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
Oh my goodness, another think back to forever ago question. ??? Remember me, I have a bad memory.
- What was the first phobia you remember developing?
Heights. I'm scared poopless of heights. Flying, no problem. Climbing a ladder, problem.
- Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
I don't think I ever really thought about that, nor have I since.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Ok, let's do this! It's Ten on Tuesday time everybody! Join in the fun. Visit Chelsea over at Roots and Rings and play along!