Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot

So with June over, and results finally posted, it's time for July's resolutions! Many are repeats, but there are some new ones mixed in.

June resolution time

1. Actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory. Being like Jesus to people.

2. Continued control from nibbling at work. No pastries, desserts, and nibblings.

3. Again with the losing 5 pounds. Summer is here! Not only that, but I am in my best friend's wedding in October. My goal, which is totally obtainable, is to lose 20 pounds by then. Help hold me to it everyone!

4. Go somewhere out of the area. Maybe a drive to the coast is in order...

5. Confess something to someone, and see where things go from there. I know this maybe be totally cryptic to some, but others of you know what I'm talking about. Time to encourage without pressuring :)

6. Have a good attitude with current job. But seek new one in the meantime.

7. Quit rewarding myself with food. If I do something good or deserving or a reward (went on a walk, lost weight, made it through a day at work, etc.) I tend to treat myself to something with calories, and lots of them. Time to reward myself with something different. A pedicure, manicure, new shirt, or purse, or whatever.

8. Exercise. Swim, walk, Bosu ball, anything!

No comments: