Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bye Bye August

August Resolution Results

1. Actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory. Being like Jesus to people. Hold me accountable people, please.
Ok, so I'm a complete heathen. I haven't gone to church in months. Pray for me. I've fallen off the wagon. Not that I'm doing bad things, I'm just not where I was a year ago.

2. Losing weight. Summer is almost over, and I only have 2 months left until my best friend's wedding in October. My goal, which is totally obtainable, is to lose 10 pounds (5 pounds per month) by then. For those of you that I eat out with regularly, please hold me to it.
I don't think I lost any weight. But, I did start walking with Rylen fairly regularly, even in the heat! I feel I'm eating better and exercising, just not getting any results. Grrrr...

3. Go somewhere at least an hour away from home.
I went to IKEA in Sacramento, does that count?

4. Quit rewarding myself with food. Time to reward myself with something different. A pedicure, manicure, new shirt, or purse, or whatever (and I'm making enough money to do that and not worry too much now!).
I don't know how you gauge this one.

5. Exercise. Swim, walk, Bosu ball, anything!
Walking about 3 times a week, or doing pilates. Plus at work alone I walk about 2 miles, no joke I clocked it with a pedimeter.

6. Try to be at the painting stage by the end of the month at the house across the street. Which mind you, as soon as it's done I can move it. But there is lots to do to it.
Yea, who was I kidding. We're not at the painting stage yet. Not even close, but we are closer. I do have a new front and back door, just not installed yet.

7. Do something BOLD or DARING!
Hummmmm.... I don't think I did this. Oh, I bought a plane ticket to go to New York!

No comments: