Friday, October 5, 2007

Bring on October!

Here comes the busy month of October. Who'd have thought October of all months would be busy. So my resolutions are:

1. Continute to try to actively seek God in my day to day life, worshiping Him and bring Him glory. Being like Jesus to people.

2. No point trying to lose 35 pounds in the next 8 days for the wedding. But I can work on losing weight for my own quality of life. So it's time to change my eating habits by eating the daily recommended amount of fruits and veggies every day. Baby steps...

3. Go somewhere at least an hour away from home! Possibly camping at the best place to camp at the end of the month.

4. Find someone that can refinish furniture. I have a dining room set (table, chairs, and hutch) that all need to be refinished to remove scratches and stained a darker color. I'd do it myself, but there are too many curves to deal with, plus I don't have somewhere covered to do it right now.

5. Exercise - walk, Bosu ball, jump rope...

6. Have at least one major thing completed on the house. To have all base boards sanded and walls cleaned (for now).

7. Do something BOLD or DARING! Hummmm....I have some ideas.... Probably not the wisest or cleanest thoughts... Muahahaha...

8. Make it to IKEA to purchase couch and entertainment unit for house.

9. Have the best darn Oktoberfest yet!

10. Dance my little heart out at Rylen and Jim's wedding!

No comments: