Monday, October 8, 2007

One Year

♥JANUARY♥

1. Who kissed you on new years?
I didn't kiss anyone :( Let's pray for this 2008!

2. Did you have a New Year's Resolution this year?
I made a resolution to make monthly resolutions. Kapish?

3. Does it snow where you live?
No very often. But it does sometimes.

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Oh yea. 'Specially with some peppermint schnapps and mini marshmallows. Oh, and you have to stir it with a candy cane. Trust me!

5. Did you go to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No. Didn't even watch it on TV. Some year I'd like to go somewhere big for New Year's Eve.

♥FEBRUARY♥

1. Who was your Valentine?
I hid in a hole on Valentines Day.

2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Heck yea!

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
I haven't studied the statistics to see if the fortune telling groundhog can really tell if winter will be longer or not.

4. What did you receive for Valentines Day?
Nothing. No one could find me because I was hiding.

5. What did you give for Valentine's Day?
See above.

♥MARCH♥

1. Are you Irish?
A little bit, yes.

2.Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Corned beef yes, cabbage no. I can smell what it does to people. No thanks!

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007?
I can't remember... I took the puppies to get their shots. It was Jim's birthday. That's all my calendar tells me.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Pretty much, yea.

♥APRIL♥

1. Do you like the rain?
I LOVE the rain! Of course we didn't get a lot of it this year :(

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I suck at playing jokes. I can't keep a straight face.

3. Do you get tons of candy for easter?
Just a big See's Bordeaux egg shaped chocolate and some of those malt egg things.

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
Do I look like someone that celebrates 4/20?!?! Seriously!

5. Do you love the month of April?
I don't "love" it, but it's a good month.

♥MAY♥

1. What is your favorite flower?
Blue hydrangeas!

3. Finish the phrase "April showers...":
bring May flowers

4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
No, I celebrate the day 2 days before :)

5. Is May anything special to you?
YES! Lots happens in that month. My birthday, Mom's day (sometimes on my birthday), Dad's birthday, did I mention my birthday?

♥JUNE♥

1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1998, 10 year reunion coming up!

2. Did you do anything fun during this Month?
Sure I did... but don't ask what they were.

3. Have a favorite baseball team?
I'm a Giants fan, but I don't watch the sport. Yea, I know.

♥JULY♥

1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
BBQ at my house, skipped out on fireworks because it was too hot to get out of the pool.

2. Did you go to the fireworks?
See above

3. Did you blast the A/C all day?
I don't pay the power bill, so I can't control the A/C. So I got out of the house a lot and went to A/C.

♥AUGUST♥

1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer?
I did lots of stuff throughout the summer. All of it was fun and special.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '07?
So far, the weekend in Tahoe!

3. Did you have a sunburn?
I got a little red, but never burned or peeled.

4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
This summer, yes!

♥SEPTEMBER♥

1. Will you be attending college/school?
No, all done with that phase of my life.

2. Do you like fall better than summer?
I like the weather change in the fall.

3. Plan on anything to happen this month?
I went to Tahoe. Went to A wedding. Other things happened too.

♥OCTOBER♥

1. What was your last Halloween costume?
Ummmmm.... I plead the fifth, I didn't wear one.

2. What is your favorite candy?
All of it :)

3. What is your favorite thing about this month?
Well, Rylen's wedding (this year), and Oktoberfest (every year).

♥NOVEMBER♥

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Everyone comes to my parent's house.

2. What are you thankful for?
Family, Friends, Freedom, etc.

3. Do you love stuffing?
Mashed potatoes and stuffing, yum my favorite.

♥DECEMBER♥

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
The birth of my Savior, yes.

2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
I think I have. But it's been so long :(

3. Get anything special last year?
I was given a small delicate cross necklace with a little diamond on it.

4. What do you want this year?
A KitchenAid. Better yet, a completed house to move into.

5. What do you love most about December?
The day off from work. This year I'll be going to NY also.

Now tell me the "12 Months About Me!"

No comments: