Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Living in another County

Have you ever felt that living in another county feels like living in another country? Well, let me tell you, it kinda sucks. I live 5 minues from the county line and a whole ten minutes from where friends live, but yet no one is ever willing to travel the distance to another county to visit me. Funny how that is.

Maybe it'll be different when I'm not living with the parents and am all moved into the house. But if no one is willing now, how is it going to be any different later? Hummm....

But then again, maybe it's just me. Apparently there are better reasons to travel 45 minutes north to another county to visit a friend and not a whole 10 minutes south to visit me.

This has caused great frustration and hurt for me lately. And even though I'm in town (in the other county) daily, I'm less apt to stop by to say hi at people's homes that I normally would.

No comments: