Monday, March 31, 2008

Movies I've Seen in 2008: March

Fool's Gold (theater) - This is a movie that I bet even guys would like! There's a rapper that's kinda like the mafia, shootings, treasure hunting and chase scenes. Good movie. I highly recommend it. Kate and Matthew have great on-screen chemistry, they are the new Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.

August Rush (DVD) - I heard mixed review about this movie going into it. But the good out weighed the bad, so I went for it. I admit, it was a little slow. But it was a cute story and I got wrapped up emotionally in it. Yes, I shed a tear or two at the end. If you like music, watch the movie. If you like tear jerkers, watch the movie. If you just want to watch a movie with a happy ending, watch the movie.

Georgia Rule (DVD) - Ok, so this was a movie that I wanted to see when it was out in the theater, and Target had it cheap on DVD so I went ahead and bought it. The movie was not what I thought it was going to be about, but it was still a good flick. Lindsey Lohan plays her character perfectly, an out of control skanky slut. WOW, sound familiar? No wonder she played the part so well! The theme of the movie was parents not showing their love for their children and how it affects further generations. In the end, everyone loves everyone and they all tell each other.

No comments: