Monday, May 26, 2008

Movies I've Seen in 2008: April and May

It just dawned on me that I never posted my viewed list of movies for April. So you're getting a combo month for May. Hope you don't mind. 'Cause really, I don't remember what I watched in April vs. May. But this is what I do remember:

April/May
27 Dresses (DVD): This was the first movie that I watched on my TV, on the same day that I put my couches in the house. I love this movie. It makes me feel good. Please see February's list for more of my review of this movie. But you know, I enjoy Katherine Heigl as an actress and James Marsden is adorable. I could look at him all day long.

John Tucker Must Die (DVD): Cute, fun movie. I'm sure every girl has can understand the main female roles in this movie. They all want revenge because of either being burned by a guy, or because they were totally ignored by a guy. And of course the popular guy, no matter how hard you try, will never be brought down.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (theater): Go see this movie! I'm not going to tell you anything that happens, but I will tell you it's totally worth it. At least it is if you grew up watching Dr. Jones. And just like every other Indiana Jones, there are parts that are a little far fetched, but still great entertainment. So, go see this movie!

Made of Honor (theater): This movie looked super cute from the previews, and it was. But I must admit, I was a bit skeptical because it looked like it was going to be a lot like My Best Friend's Wedding, but roles reversed. And it kinda was, but at least it ended better. And Patrick Dempsey is so easy to stare at for 1 3/4 hours.

No comments: